By Better Days Global, May 2 2018 07:43PM
Here are 7 things which no one tells you about life. These thoughts have personally changed the way I see life and have transformed my thoughts to the fullest:
1. Life is short. (You may not even live 40 years, So, Go and follow your passion right now.
2. Life is a journey not a destination. Life isn't a one time event. Make every second count and live it to the fullest.
3. People would laugh at you. No worries, You just helped them to burn some calories.
4. You never lose. You don't win and lose in life. You win and learn in life.
5. There will be dark times in your life. Remember, Darker the night, Brighter the morning.
6. You will doubt yourself. That's completely fine. Sometimes, Fear and self-doubt is all that is required to make you work harder and smarter than anyone else.
7. You won't be doing great for a long time. Jack Ma, Founder of Alibaba Group got rejected from all universities he applied, every job interview he attended, but, he kept doing what he loved. And, Today, He is one the most successful people on the planet.
YES, It is possible!
You can do what you thought you can.
You can achieve what you want to.
You can become what you want to.
Because YOU are awesome and you know it.
About the Author:
Vanky Kenny Kataria is a two time representative of India in public speaking and presentation .His work and accomplishments have been featured in books such as '30&Under' authored by Peter Cuderman. The book highlights the lives of the top 100 professionals from around the world under the age of 30 which includes Olympic athletes, Forbes Under 30s, Top UFC Fighters and others . He has also been featured in the book-'Love What You Do' authored by Maigen Thomas and also in top magazines from around the world such as - Entrepreneur (2x), Huffington Post, Buzzfeed and others. He is a Visiting Professor at Rasbihari International School, India and is also the brand ambassador for India for United Nations' recognized scholarship providing platform - Host Your Voice and is also a Global Expert for 'Better Days Global'.
You can follow him on LinkedIn to be posted: Vanky Kataria